Two cat5's. One obviously to the data/WAN port. The other, two pairs positive, two pairs negative. Nothing else. We did try a GigE-POE-SS (top) and GigE-POE-APC (bottom). Power worked fine, but couldn't get the etherlink link to come up. It was about 290 feet of cable. The eNBs have built-in SS on the data port, so possibly too much loss or something with the MTC suppressors added in.

The new eNB coming out will have a standard terminal block and two SFP slots. I'm planning to use the Shireen DFP-1246 with that.