I don't recall ever seeing anything other than -48. Personally if you accept the range from "dead battery" to "fast charging battery", and do something non-destructive when voltage is out of range, then I'll be happy as a clam.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Forrest Christian (List Account)" <li...@packetflux.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 11/9/2017 2:04:48 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] Negative Voltages...

I'm working on some support for -48VDC in various products.

I'm wondering if anyone has encountered a different negative voltage than -48VDC in the wild, say -24VDC or similar. The main reason why I ask is that it is looking like I'm not going to be able to support as wide of range of voltages on the negative side as I do for the positive side (12-60VDC), and wondering if I really only need to support something along the lines of 32-60VDC on the negative side.

--
Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.
forre...@imach.com | http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian> <http://facebook.com/packetflux> <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>