-62 for Battery conditioning ( equalize )... with surges...

On 11/09/2017 11:20 AM, Carl Peterson wrote:
It should support something like -42 to -60. The topside is normally something like -56 but -60 gives a little margin.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com <mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    __
    I don't recall ever seeing anything other than -48.  Personally if
    you accept the range from "dead battery" to "fast charging battery",
    and do something non-destructive when voltage is out of range, then
    I'll be happy as a clam.

    ------ Original Message ------
    From: "Forrest Christian (List Account)" <li...@packetflux.com
    <mailto:li...@packetflux.com>>
    To: "af" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
    Sent: 11/9/2017 2:04:48 PM
    Subject: [AFMUG] Negative Voltages...

    I'm working on some support for -48VDC in various products.

    I'm wondering if anyone has encountered a different negative
    voltage than -48VDC in the wild, say -24VDC or similar.    The
    main reason why I ask is that it is looking like I'm not going to
    be able to support as wide of range of voltages on the negative
    side as I do for the positive side (12-60VDC), and wondering if I
    really only need to support something along the lines of 32-60VDC
    on the negative side.

-- *Forrest Christian* /CEO//, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc./
    Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT
    59602

<https://maps.google.com/?q=3577+Countryside+Road,+Helena,+MT+59602&entry=gmail&source=g>
    forre...@imach.com <mailto:forre...@imach.com> |
    http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/>