I've been getting more and more calls lately where a game download is killing a customers connection. Especially with the P2P nature of game delivery now. Looking on the internet, it seems like the Netgear Nighthawk routers have QOS Built into them. Does it actually work to keep a single device from pegging the connection? Is it easy to setup? I'm really not excited to get into Customers (residential) internal networks when I don't have to. So if I could refer them to a device they can go out and buy (and then I don't have to support) that would be great. It's the 1% of customers where once you touch their internal network, they then have you on speed dial because 'when I go into this 1 room, I only have 3 bars of WIFI' or 'I can't print to my wireless printer' that make the 99% of profitable customers not worth it.