Halo

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 10:05 AM To: af@afmug.com Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower erection and solar system installs Would not be a bad idea to bond the individual rods with copper inter-ties. This makes sure they provide the maximum same-potential ground.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>