I was driving around today (Chicagoland) and saw a billboard for Layer3 TV. It looks like an OTT TV service, complete with Set-top boxes and DVR's all connected to your existing coax plant via MOCA. Their website is quite light on technical details. Has anyone looked into them further? They say that I can get it at my address, and they'll happily take my money and setup an installation time, but nowhere does it list minimum BW requirements or the like.

I found a newspaper article from a few months ago where it talked about being only available for Comcast Customers, but RCN (another cable company) may be allowed soon.