From: "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:28:58 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] Layer3 TV

I was driving around today (Chicagoland) and saw a billboard for Layer3
TV. It looks like an OTT TV service, complete with Set-top boxes and
DVR's all connected to your existing coax plant via MOCA. Their website
is quite light on technical details. Has anyone looked into them
further? They say that I can get it at my address, and they'll happily
take my money and setup an installation time, but nowhere does it list
minimum BW requirements or the like.

I found a newspaper article from a few months ago where it talked about
being only available for Comcast Customers, but RCN (another cable
company) may be allowed soon.