All money is money

On 11/17/2017 10:33 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
As a bubble risk investment its insane good,  look at wikileaks, they had no choice and have bank.

Its just not money

On Nov 17, 2017 10:22 PM, "Simon Westlake" <simon@sonar.software> wrote:

    It reminds me every time it goes up another $1k that I was really
    stupid to not mine it when it was worth 1c. I've been saying since
    it was worth $10 that it's gonna crash. A couple of weeks ago I
    said it was crazy it's at 5k, it's at 7.5k now.