When the power is out, no money is money

On 11/17/2017 10:42 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
Til the power is out

On Nov 17, 2017 10:34 PM, "Simon Westlake" <simon@sonar.software> wrote:

    All money is money

    On 11/17/2017 10:33 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
    As a bubble risk investment its insane good, look at wikileaks,
    they had no choice and have bank.

    Its just not money

    On Nov 17, 2017 10:22 PM, "Simon Westlake" <simon@sonar.software>
    <mailto:simon@sonar.software> wrote:

        It reminds me every time it goes up another $1k that I was
        really stupid to not mine it when it was worth 1c. I've been
        saying since it was worth $10 that it's gonna crash. A couple
        of weeks ago I said it was crazy it's at 5k, it's at 7.5k now.