Hey Ben, document didn't make it through to list.  I like the pylon holder
and see a few of that design now.  Nice and simple, a coworker had
suggested some upside down hoop thing for quite a bit more each but I think
it was for large trucks.  I think this thread has given me enough leads to
make something up though.  Cheers,

-Steve D