From: Steve D
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2017 6:14 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Safety Policy / Traffic Policy?

Hey Ben, document didn't make it through to list.  I like the pylon holder and
see a few of that design now.  Nice and simple, a coworker had suggested some
upside down hoop thing for quite a bit more each but I think it was for large
trucks.  I think this thread has given me enough leads to make something up
though.  Cheers,

-Steve D