Since more Cell companies are switching to unlimited plans/streaming included, has that changed if people will actually bother to connect mobile devices to Wifi? I may be shooting myself in the foot, (maybe I should find some wood to knock on) but it seems like bandwidth usage has had a noticeable drop since Black Friday. Our BW trend this year has been steadily increasing, but since mid November, consumption is down, most notably in that overnight peaks are less. So I'm curious that if $standarduser switches to an "Unlimited data" plan, they don't even bother to connect to WIFI.