Hi All,

Long-time lurker.

Is anyone able to assist with the make/model of Tycon POE Injectors that are
required for the below make and model of radios? I'm having a hard time getting
my head around the Tycon part numbers. UBNT doesn't make it easy either the way
they swap 24/48.

My goal is to be able to come straight of a 48VDC rectifier/battery set-up. If
the unit is 24V, ideally I'd like the 48-24 to be done by the Injector, but can
run it though an isolated step-down if required.

* Cambium 450
* UBNT AirFiber24
* UBNT Rocket 5AC PTP
* UBNT AF-5X
* UBNT R5AC-PRISM

Is it true that some of the AirFiber24 Units are 48, and others 24?

Not 100% on Tycon. Utopia is something that is DIN mountable, but feel I may be
pushing it!

Cheers,
Mark