:) I love this list.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband

On 12/7/17 10:49 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
I dont know, i think this is just a long con. you joined afmug back in the day just to build a credible profile to get free 40 dollar bills, youve used some russian interference technology to fill all the sfmug users news feeds with BC fake news, and have an army of bots on social media pushing this.

Bitcoin probably doesnt even exist

Im on to you