So I asked the old lady if I could take the Christmas fund and invest it in
bitcoin, figured shed say no. but now she has me in a bind. "Yes, as long
as we can get a puppy right now"

guys, I need some financial advice here. I know what happens when a woman
gets a puppy, she gets another puppy and another, and another. Im not a
math magician so I cant figure out how to calculate BC rate of return
agains some logarithmic increase in puppy population. Im afraid bitcoin
could top one million and i still wont be able to afford the dog food