Get the Shireen DFP-1246. That has a red and a black 12AWG. And 4x single-mode fibers. You could do even one single run of that and 4x BiDi optics. Or a run for each radio if you're stuck with duplex optics. The reel is 500', so I would just do two dedicated runs. Bring it up to a small enclosure. Terminal strip or whatever for your power. LC-LC couplers or a patch panel. Flexible conduit from the radios to the enclosure. Use standard patch cables inside from the radio to the coupler/patch panel.

Have your guy splice on some LC pigtails. Or go to FS.com and get some mechanical LC connectors. As short as the run is, I would not be concerned with mechanical connectors. This is single mode, so you're going to have plenty optical budget.

That's my 2c anyway.