Yeah - Nova 230's on these builds.

We will have an EdgePoint at the top to power ePMP and backhauls.  My
initial thought was to use a 5Ch PDU from PF, but I didn't want to have to
put a SiteMonitor Base II+5 Ch PDU in the breakout box.  But really - I
think it's the best solution.  It also gives us the ability to reboot the
eNB's remotely.  My bundle doesn't have CAT6 in it (if you are talking
about the cable running from bottom-to-top).  It's a prefab CommScope cable
with 14AWG 2 conductor power, and 2 pairs of SM fiber.

Not running a BCMU360 here - need slightly more than ~220W @ 48V, so I'm
sticking with the TSP+BCM.