Just because someone wants something for a price doesn't mean you need to sell
it for that price.  I see increasing demand as an opportunity.   As people cut
the tv cord, we get to capture some of that additional revenue.  Of course,
with the end of NN, all bets are off as monopoly players we compete with may
start squeezing additional revenue out of content providers to keep their
subscriber costs down.  Doubt it though as they are greedy.

In any case, it seems to me that bandwidth demand doubles every three years
while cost per mb is cut in half every three years.  This seems to apply to
everything but real estate and power.  Any increase above this baseline is an
opportunity for me to sell higher priced plans.

> On Dec 16, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
> wrote:
>
> It's also worth noting that I do not have this issue with my customers, it
> just seems to be the vocal majority online.
>
>> On Saturday, December 16, 2017, Jason McKemie
>> <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com> wrote:
>> I'm not saying that isn't the way it is, but I was selling internet service
>> before Netflix was a thing - people use about 10-15x the bandwidth now, but
>> expect their internet bill to be the same.
>>
>>> On Saturday, December 16, 2017, Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> I don't get it.  That is what your customers are paying you to deliver to
>>> them.  Why should you be able to charge Netflix as well.  What if they say
>>> no.  What if they say screw you your IPs can't get Netflix and block you