Sumsung sux not Android if you get Android get a Nexus 5x or newer or a pixel if you want a real Android due to crap companys like Samsung is why Google had to start making there own phones
On Mon, Dec 18, 2017, 3:29 PM Jason Wilson <[email protected]> wrote: > Thank you all for your input. Yes I agree that if you have an android > make sure it is a pure android device, #saynotosamsung. I have a decision > to make and I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. > > Thanks Guys. > > Jason > Jason Wilson > Remotely Located > Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places. > 530-651-1736 Office > 530-748-9608 Cell > www.remotelylocated.com > > On Dec 18, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Doug Hass <[email protected]> wrote: > > If I had an Android today, it would be a Pixel. I totally agree that stock > Android is the way to go. > El El lun, dic. 18, 2017 a las 12:21 p. m., Jason McKemie < > [email protected]> escribió: > >> I agree, I've had Nexus phones for a few years and now have a Pixel XL. >> It's a great phone - the stock Android devices are a bit of a different >> animal than the modified ones. >> >> On Monday, December 18, 2017, Bill Prince <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> I am about as much as an anti-apple fanboy as you can get. >>> >>> >>> Sure their products are good, but you must live in the little narrow >>> space that they allow for you. Too restrictive for me. >>> >>> >>> When people talk about "Android", they are often talking about someone's >>> modified version of Android, the most prominent one being Samsung. Samsung >>> phones are a very modified version of Android. >>> >>> >>> We have been using Nexus phones (6P) for a couple of years now. They run >>> pure Android, and they work very, very well. >>> >>> >>> bp >>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> >>> >>> >>> On 12/18/2017 4:26 AM, Mike Hammett wrote: >>> >> I can't imagine any scenario where I would give up Android for iPhone. >>> >>> Especially an IT person. >>> >>> Especially a radio person. >>> >>> >>> >>> ----- >>> Mike Hammett >>> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/> >>> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> >>> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> >>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions> >>> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL> >>> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/> >>> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix> >>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange> >>> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix> >>> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/> >>> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp> >>> >>> >>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg> >>> ------------------------------ >>> *From: *"Jason Wilson" <[email protected]> >>> <[email protected]> >>> *To: *[email protected] >>> *Sent: *Monday, December 18, 2017 1:27:41 AM >>> *Subject: *[AFMUG] Fwd: OT: IOS vs Android >>> >>> >>> >>> Convince me not to give up my Pixel XL for any version of an iPhone. >>> All of my Computers are MacOS. >>> >>> Jason >>> Jason Wilson >>> Remotely Located >>> Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places. >>> 530-651-1736 <%28530%29%20651-1736> Office >>> 530-748-9608 <%28530%29%20748-9608> Cell >>> www.remotelylocated.com >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >
