We are working with Viva Entertainment.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chris Fabien
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rodeo networks IPTV

I would wait a few months and check back, I think (hope) they are getting close
but have zero trust in anything they are telling me that I can't see/verify. If
there was something with similar capabilities in terms of pricing/channels we
would have bailed long ago, but I couldn't find another option that I thought
would work for my customers.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Sean Heskett