I think WISPA's support was just them playing for capital with the FCC
because this administration was going to do this regardless of what WISPA
said.  At least I hope that was the reason behind it.  Really sucks that
the FCC ended up highlighting WISPA's support.  Makes us question being
part of WISPA.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*