I was and still am 100% OK with that.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:12 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] you all seen this on dsl reports

I wonder how many people espousing opinions even read the rules.

A key point was the "reasonable network management", which I thought was vague
until I actually read the read rules and saw how they defined it. You could do
anything you'd normally want to do as long as your decisions were driven by
technical reasons, and you disclosed it so the buyer could understand what
they're purchasing.  If the decisions were undisclosed or driven by purely
business reasons, THEN it was an issue.

The main problem I saw was that they had opened a path for an onerous set of
rules, and while the previous commission said they would apply title II with a
light touch, they can only keep that promise until the next set of
commissioners is appointed.