Got two sites with an LMG/Antel 9dBi H-pol and an L-com 8dBi V-pol. Close enough. We mounted them at the same height on both sites. And when an SM is in-line with the two, it doesn't seem to work all that good. They will run MIMO-A frequently. Broadside works fine. So when the weather stops being total crap, we're going to re-mount one or the other to stack them vertically and see if that improves things.