I eliminate as many variables as possible and considering how much different
equipment I have to deal with and the time I have to deal with it, I think our
methodology of Meatball engineering has been pretty solid.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 9:50 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Quick comparison between 80GHz and AF24

>> I’ll stand by the conclusion based on our experience.

I am not countering your conclusion based on your experience.
I am suggesting that you look a bit more under the surface to determine the
coarse parameters which are the actual cause for your experience and
observation.
(and not just the mere freq /band )

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net

Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email:
supp...@snappytelecom.net<mailto:supp...@snappytelecom.net>