Nope, no reflectors on towers. We've had tornadoes get close enough to some sites over the years. I'm remembering several 27RDs where the fiberglass reflectors were just gone. And then there's falling ice.

We've used a lot of Laird HDDA-5W's. Basically the same thing as the Rocketdish. Galvanized vs stainless on stainless h/w too. I prefer the Laird. Plus you can do -/+45 with the Laird feed horn setup. We do have a ton of PTP links using Rocketdishes. It was extremely easy to swap the Rockets with ePMPs thanks to the RF Elements adapters. And now we're looking to upgrade all of those yet again with PTP550's. It never ends.