Looks like Google finally turned off Panoramio. I really liked how you could see photos from all over the world, and as you zoomed out, it would neatly compress them into a multi-view window. I virtually visited many places across the globe this way. Now it's been replaced with 'Google Maps Photos' Which is very clunky (within the GE Interface) and has about 1/20th (or less) of the content. And as you zoom out, it just diminishes the number of photos you can see, and, it appears, only a single photo can be tied to a specific spot.