We are marketing "Netflix free for 1 year with new sign up on 1 year contract". We are accomplishing this by buying a Netflix gift card equivalent to 1 year standard Netflix service and giving it to the consumer to apply to their own Netflix account.

We cannot seem to find any ISP program with Netflix and those at Netflix we've talked to don't seem to know of one so it seems to be a back channel T-Mobile/Netflix thing.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband