We are working with Viva Entertainment right now and should have it on our
website shortly.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jesse DuPont
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:22 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Streaming service included

We are marketing "Netflix free for 1 year with new sign up on 1 year contract".
We are accomplishing this by buying a Netflix gift card equivalent to 1 year
standard Netflix service and giving it to the consumer to apply to their own
Netflix account.

We cannot seem to find any ISP program with Netflix and those at Netflix we've
talked to don't seem to know of one so it seems to be a back channel
T-Mobile/Netflix thing.
Jesse DuPont
Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net<mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
Celerity Networks LLC
Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc
Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband
[cid:image001.png@01D39F8B.758FDF70]