Rather than buy bitcoin, I think I will buy some real estate situated for
building a recreational pot store at some point in the future....

At least the land will retain some value.

(This is Utah, that alone should tell you how likely that is to happen).

From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:01 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is this a good time to get in Bitcoin ?????

If you're in business for yourself, you're gambling. Maybe with more control,
but still gambling.

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

  High risk, high reward.  I don't gamble at all and currency trading/stocks
are exactly that - gambling.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343