AF24 is only going to be 5 9's reliable to about 1-2 miles depending on
your rain zone.
for 2-4 miles you could use 23Ghz (way more EIRP than 24Ghz)
4-8 miles 18Ghz
8-20 miles 11 Ghz
and anything longer than that 6Ghz. unless you can mount really big dishes
for 11.

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner