actually you don't want them all in one direction, you want the clients
evenly spread in a 90* swath so that you can take advantage of the MU-MIMO.

we have clients connected out to 8 miles running in 6x (which is 64qam).

it actually saves on tower rent because to do the same thing with regular
450 APs (which we were prior to deploying the 450m's) you would need 3 APs
each using 20Mhz so 60Mhz total of spectrum used.

win, win, win.

but i also wouldn't install them at every tower.

2 cents

-sean