I sure as hell haven't signed up for any of his email lists *nor done any
business with him*, or even indicate I would like to.   TF you just say?!!?

I remember that KPP thing and chucks analogy, I though somebody had
actually tried to bed down his daughter.

I guess I have notice more mccown tech emails, come to think of it I never
did sign up for them either. Im pretty sure this has cause pain and
suffering, Im going to need an emotional support peacock