Michael Anderson AKA Bullit (or Bullet, I don't remember).

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mark Radabaugh" <m...@amplex.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:06:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

You have to go back a long way in WISP history for how we got here….

The list was Part-15 at one time, and existed prior to WISPA. Can’t recall the
last name - Michael somebody ran the organization. One day Michael was mad
about something and posted the infamous “I quit” email - and that was pretty
much the end of Part 15 and the list. I actually think that was during a Animal
Farm session if I recall correctly.

Chuck took over the list after that - I don’t think it was called AFMUG at the
time, but it later became that. Might have even been Motorola specific - not
that it was ever on topic anyway.

There are WISPA lists - but the AFMUG list has lived on. Yes - it’s Chuck’s
list though occasionally the members donate money for the cost of hosting it.

This list has it’s advantages. It’s membership leans toward a group of people
who have known each other for a very long time. You probably shouldn’t say bad
things about WBMfg products (makes Chuck get all kranky) but everybody else if
fair game. I like it since it’s a place I can say things I can’t really say
with a WISPA hat on (or at least I can’t say without blowback to WISPA).

Mark