Do they do a hit-less transfer?

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:12 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UPS

I've been very happy with APC SmartUPS 750XL units.  Hook up as much or
as little battery as you want.  Internal 18AH or multiple 100+AH (in 24V
strings)  Haven't had a failure other than from an external source
(Water, Mice) through multiple Chicago winters/summers.  I know it's not
as efficient as a pure DC plant, but I'm only putting out ~$70 for the
UPS + batteries and don't have to worry about multiple voltages for
different equipment.