I think we're just going to move to the Cordex PSU because we seem to be right at the edge of outgrowing the BCMU's at nearly every site.

On 2/21/2018 12:01 PM, Josh Baird wrote:
There is always this:

https://www.alpha.ca/solutions/solutions-alpha-catalog/standard-systems/dc-power-solutions/item/cordex-psu

For smaller sites, we usually roll a Meanwell PSU/Traco UPS solution.  For 150W @ 24/48V, this is certainly what I would do.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net <mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:

    I use Alpha FXM1100 for my fiber cabinets and four external batteries.

    I need something a bit less for a smaller wall mount cabinet.

    What are people using now days for small WISP cabinet UPS?

    I need to power maybe a couple of 11W routers/switches and maybe
    3-6 radios at around 10W peak each.

    So maybe 150W power draw keep alive for a few hours.

    Would be good if it's temperature tolerant and network manageable.