+1
 I have been with them since the beginning and really never had any serious issues with them on response or response time.

On 02/21/2018 02:57 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
The few times that I've needed support, I just posted the problem on the Cambium forum... everytime I've done that, an actual engineer has responded within a couple hours and then I just dealt with them directly (I'm talking about actual hardware problems of firmware bugs though... not just me doing something stupid). The only times that I've used the normal support was for RMA's.