From: "Jeremy" <jeremysmi...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 11:03:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] anyone seen this letter yet

Righhht. They would have to make this claim against the general public as well.
No court will uphold that the citizens do not have the right to use dual-band
routers. I would definitely have my attorneys send a reply if I received this
letter.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:20 AM, Steve Jones < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com >