    *From:* Josh Luthman <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, March 26, 2018 9:17 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus

    Here in Ohio it's very easy to know you're not from this neck of
    the woods (probably western third of the state)...

    It's Russia, not Russia.
    It's Piqua, not Piqua.
    It's Houston, not Houston.
    It's Rio Grande, not Rio Grande.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 5:33 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller