Nevada, Mo.
Nevada – the state- if you are Trump.

From: CBB - Jay Fuller
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:16 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus

Arab
Mobile
just to name a few...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Luthman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 9:17 AM

  Here in Ohio it's very easy to know you're not from this neck of the woods
(probably western third of the state)...

  It's Russia, not Russia.
  It's Piqua, not Piqua.
  It's Houston, not Houston.
  It's Rio Grande, not Rio Grande.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 5:33 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
wrote:

    I would certainly disagree with that.  If someone does not know how to
pronounce our community names it would 100% tick me off and clue me into
knowing whomever I'm talking to is not here...