From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 11:11 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CPU - when to upgrade

I start getting paranoid if I see more than about 25% CPU load on a Mikrotik...
whether or not that's actually having any impact on performance, I don't know,
but I suspect at 70% it is - I would certainly upgrade it to something faster
at that point. What model of Mikrotik is it?

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018, 7:24 PM Rhys Cuff (Latrobe I.T) <r...@latrobeit.com.au>