I would avoid the 850gx2... the new hEX (RB750Gr4, I think... maybe gr4),
is much faster and cheaper, and it doesn't have the MTU limitations the
850Gx2 has. A 3011 in a 2011 case is a good drop in replacement for a 2011
(assuming you don't have room for the rackmount case the 3011 comes in).
The HEX POE (not the Lite version), is also much faster than the 2011 (the
non-poe version is a bit faster though). I really wish they sold the 3011
in the 2011-style desktop case, but if you're replacing a 2011, it's simple
enough to swap cases. the RB3011 is the fastest thing until you go up to an
1100ahx4, or CCR (which are both much larger, and more expensive).