Our current cert for our billing server (powercode) is about to expire. For
some time web browsers have been throwing up the insecure flag, probably
needed to update it.

What does a guy need in a certificate these days? godaddy is where we have
it from, they have all kinds of options like green bar guarantee cert, etc.

I have thought about getting one thats good for more than one page, just to
get rid of the annoying security screen on our managment port and mobile.
but the wildcard cert seems more pricey than id prefer for something thats
just convienient rather than needed