Can you use Let's Encrypt?

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 12:07:04 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] ssl certs

Our current cert for our billing server (powercode) is about to expire. For
some time web browsers have been throwing up the insecure flag, probably needed
to update it.

What does a guy need in a certificate these days? godaddy is where we have it
from, they have all kinds of options like green bar guarantee cert, etc.

I have thought about getting one thats good for more than one page, just to get
rid of the annoying security screen on our managment port and mobile. but the
wildcard cert seems more pricey than id prefer for something thats just
convienient rather than needed