I have the charts.   Your 6 mile links in 18?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 18GHz Licensed Link best power and Rx Sensitivity

Download the integra spec sheet and it has all the tx power and recieve
sensitivity for all the models, channel sizes and QAM levels in charts on the
last few pages.

We have a lot of 6 mile SAF integra-W links on 2’ dishes that have no problem
even in heavy summer downpours.  We are in NW ColoRADo.

-Sean

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:47 PM SmarterBroadband <li...@sbb.net