Well, my experience so far is that different devices have different fields available, and you have to have a different template for each one. The open source ACS's give you no templates, so you have to know what you're doing and create templates. In theory the manufacturer can pre-populate their ACS with templates.

The first one I ever saw that really made life easy for you was Readynet's cloud based ACS. I don't know if they support any devices other than their own, but if they did I might pay them for the privilege!

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 5/2/2018 12:51:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] TR-069 ACS

and is there any advantage to using one that comes from the vendor vs. a third party one?

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>