Yes, it is no longer paid and is the offshoot of what used to be a paid
project. Honestly, GenieACS looks like the better open source ACS; certainly a
newer UI.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Steve D <bigd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:15:37 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] TR-069 ACS

Isn't FreeACS dead though?  Did community take it over?

We ended up deciding to go the paid route.  The ACS company we are with... I
have mixed feelings so don't want to give a good or bad review yet.  But, I'm
still curious about what others are using in case we decide to dump them.

-Steve D

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 11:16 AM, Jesse DuPont