From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 10:05 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] APC surge cards board size

Did anyone else notice the newest cards are much thinner than the new ones?
They slide in/out of the WBMFG APC case a whole lot easier.  We did check a
couple to make sure we had continuity from the shield to ground, so at least
it's making connection still.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343