From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:18 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 48 vdc Inverteres for Data Room 6kw ?

Chuck, Would you recommend them? How solid are they? What is the wattage of the
configuration on ebay? Do they charge the batteries?

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 5:17 PM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

      Gino A. Villarini

      President
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

I have used a lot of these over the years:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Exeltech-Mx-Series-N-1-Redundant-Expandable-Inverter-System-NSN-6130015361815/273164348175?hash=item3f99dd2b0f