Temperatures in both radio and power source which can be adversely swayed by external temperatures

On 05/02/2018 11:22 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
There is - here are the counters: https://imgur.com/a/FdVP9IF
Note that bb5/6/7 have been losing power frequently too.

If the voltage is too low, why would they randomly reboot maybe once or twice a week and then be fine for months at a time?

The runs are well under 100m.  24vdc feeds the NEMA enclosure, then we have maybe 25 feet of cat5 to APs.

I would think it's no more than 1 volt loss from my 24v source to the AP, but I have not verified this.  I know it's 24v at the green terminal block to the POE injector/Gigabit Sync injector.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343