It's just weird it has no problems with 8 radios for 2 years and then in
the last 6 months it starts acting up with only half that many.

I was thinking more like go from 24 to 25-26 volts.  That extra volt or two
might solve all my problems and be a minor change to anything.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343